Wednesday 16 January 2013

Snow at the Castle | Instagram Photos

Today, we went up to Nottingham Castle for a little bit of inspiration and a walk in the snow.  Luckily, I had my trusty i-phone with me so was able to grab some photos on the walk there. There's something about snow and ice in the morning that has a certain beauty to it - and it looked stunning covering the grounds and sitting atop of tree branches.  I thought i'd share a few of my photographs on here - they aren't the best of quality as they were just snapped on my phone in a bid to capture the scenery as best I could - I used Instagram to experiment with instant filter effects to create more of an atmospheric feel to the pictures and to bring out blue/icy tones. It would have been lovely if i'd have had my SLR on me - but there's a little bit of character in 'spur of the moment' photographs..




No comments:

Post a Comment